U.S. Based Coffee Accessories

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I run an online coffee store.  Prior to COVID I had no issues importing accessory products from China.  Now the shipping times are outrageous.  30 -60 days.  

This is not conducive for my customers or my sales.  Many of my customers only buy from me because I offer refillable K-cups.  The coffee shipping times from that supplier are great and then my customers often have to wait another month for their refillable cup.  That is just ridiculous and it does not reflect well on me or my business model.  

I have not been able to find the refillable cups from the US or nearby countries (Canada/Mexico).  The price is not my concern, I can build a small loss into my overall profit margin.  I need a better shipping time/solution.  

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Bill

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @Firehawk_Coffee 

Have you looked into the app called Dripshipper? They are a coffee-based dropshipping supplier and fulfillment company that ships directly out of the U.S.

Alternatively, you can utilize a dropshipping app such as Oberlo that sources products from suppliers on AliExpress. From there, you can actually filter out your search to only find suppliers that ship out if the United States. For example:

Let me know if this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes