URGENT! PLEASE HELP! MY SITE IS REDIRECTING ME TO REPLAYAPP.TK!

Highlighted
Excursionist
43 1 3

So, my shop is redirecting me to a website called replayapp.tk! It's like a bug/virus and I have no idea what to do.

If you go to  www.marconobreart.com (my shop at shopify) at first page, everything looks fine. But if you start to click around, for example "Original paintings" it will redirect you to this:

Skärmavbild 2020-03-17 kl. 14.52.42.png

I have had an app called better replay or something like that, but I no longer have it. I was wondering if this had anything to do with that app? How can this be solved??? Please can anyone help me??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @sandranobreart,

Please go to theme.liquid file

and delete below code

<script type="text/javascript">
    (function(w,d,n,u,o,t,m){w['SrecObject']=o;w[o]=w[o]||function(){
    (w[o].q=w[o].q||[]).push(arguments)},w[o].l=1*new Date();t=d.createElement(n),
    m=d.getElementsByTagName(n)[0];t.async=1;t.src=u;m.parentNode.insertBefore(t,m)
    })(window,document,'script','https://replayapp.tk/collect/initialize.js','srec');
    srec('init', '64f85440-0329-11ea-839d-521d93843f0d');
</script>
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 125

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. That looks very strange, have you reached out to the app developer about this? Did you notice it started around the time you installed the app? Is the app in the Shopify App store?

Who is your theme developer? I would reach out to your theme developer immediately about this and see if there is anything they can do. There might be some code that has been inserted in your theme files which is causing this. Your theme developer may be able to give you a fresh copy for your store, or spot the code responsible. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
43 1 3

I have now contacted replay@cartkit.com and the problem is solved! :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 125

Great to hear! Best of luck with everything. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes