US Supplier App

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

I've been using Oberlo App to fulfill Aliexpress orders but want to transition to an US base supplier. Which app does Shopify experts recommend to use?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
206 26 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @marai !

There are some other apps in the Shopify app store where you can have products supplied from the United States. I'd recommend looking into both Spocket and Modalyst to start. Both apps will allow you to source American suppliers for your shop. You can also take a look into a variety of other suppliers [here](http://bit.ly/2TSZ57N). If you're new to dropshipping, I'd also recommend taking a look through our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hello,

We are USA based drop shipper having our well-established supply chain setup all over USA. We went through your website and found that you are targeting a significant number of consumers in United States.

We have variety of products available in our USA warehouse especially Masks and Thermometer. Apart from top selling products, we have our own supply chain network in China, and can source anything you sell.

If you are looking for the best service and fast delivery within 3-5 business days, your search ends here. We provide state of art Customer Service and Guaranteed Fast Delivery.

Following are some but not all key features we provide:

1. Daily order processing
  2. 3-5 Business days delivery
  3. Low MOQ
  4. Competitive Pricing
  5. Up-to-date accounts statement
  6. USA based drop shipping
  7. One-on-One support

If you could send more information as well as your product catalog, that would be greatly appreciated, and we can discuss more on customised pricing and service for you. You can contact us through any of our point of contacts:

Our Contact details:

Phone: +1 (888) 433-8084

Email: service@dropkingdom.com

Zoom: service@dropkingdom.com

Regards,

Drop Kingdom

0 Likes