Unable to connect eBay to my Shopify Store

GingerArrow
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi!  I have an active eBay account and would like to connect it to my Shopify Store.  I went to the Shopify App Store and selected eBay.  From there, I went to My Sales Channels and clicked on +, selected eBay, and clicked the + again to sync.  I keep getting an error message.

“There’s no page at this address.  Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need.“

I did take time to look through these forums and followed the advise that was given (clear cache, use the Edge or Chrome Browser and so on) but I’m still getting the same error.   Any suggestions?  Is it perhaps because of the type of Shopify store that I have?  Or possible the products that I sell (clothing)? It is not vital that I connect to eBay, but it would be nice since I have an established store on their and a customer base.  

0 Likes
mavericksid
1 0 0

I am also having same issue, any luck with integrating with Ebay?

0 Likes
katesamerican
1 0 0

Same problem here, asked Shopify support and the email address on eBay, no one seems to be able to help! 

Anyone managed to fix it? 

0 Likes
GingerArrow
Tourist
20 0 1

I was able to connect - the problem was on eBay’s end and it took over 1 1/2 months to resolve.  Here is the email address for the department that assists with the Shopify/eBay integration:  help@connectebaysupport.com

There was a specific phone number too, but I cannot seem to locate it.  Not that it matters, you just get an automated recording saying that they cannot take incoming calls at this time and it disconnects.

I should add that after finally receiving a response form the Connect eBay Support team, the problem had to be escalated to a special tech support team.  Then there was zero communication for another 2 weeks!  Finally, I got an email saying it was resolved and I could now connect.  

I’m sorry that I cannot give you any insight as to what the problem was, or how it was resolved.  Like I said, there was no communication from eBay - they didn’t request any information from me & I didn’t have to do anything on my part.  

Be persistent and let them know that you’ve tried all of the recommendations found in the help articles!  It took daily emails, attempted phone calls and a ton of time to even get eBay to look into it.   They will try to blame it on Shopify, user error, the browser you are using, the weather, whatever.  Good Luck!

0 Likes