Unable to list on exchange marketplace

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am unable to list my store on exchange marketplace as it says the store is not eligible for it. My store is mincspo.com Can you please let me know why this is the case. I am not sure which eligibility criterion I have not met. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 40 86

Hello @Mincspo

Ren here from the Shopify Support team, thanks for reaching out with your question. 

I recommend reviewing the Marketplace Exchange listing eligibility here. I will also outline this for you below: 

You must meet the following requirements before you list your business on Exchange:

• Only the Shopify store owner can access and install the Exchange app in a Shopify store.
  • Your Shopify account must be on a paid plan. This includes Shopify's Pause and Build online store plan.
  • Your business can't be on Shopify Plus plan. If your business is currently on Shopify Plus, you must contact Shopify Plus Support and discuss the possibility of negotiating your contract and downgrading to an eligible plan.
  • Your business can't be in its trial period. You must wait one day after paying your first invoice to be eligible.
  • If you use Shopify Payments, then your account must be in good standing. If your business has been removed from Shopify Payments, then you can't list your business on Exchange.
  • You can't have active financing from Shopify Capital.
  • You can't have any open tickets with the Shopify Risk team, the Shopify Recovery team, or the Shopify Legal team. Any outstanding issues must be resolved before you can list your store for sale.
  • All listings must adhere to the Shopify Terms of Service and Partner Program agreement

Refer to the Exchange terms for all limitations pertaining to Exchange Marketplace.

Be sure to review your email to be sure there hasn't been any correspondence from our Risk, Recovery or Legal teams. After careful review, if you still feel like there isn't a reason why you are being fed the ineligibility message, do let me know. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes