Unable to reconnect Facebook page

Highlighted
2 0 2

Tried various methods, and finally your method solved the problem, thank you very much

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi
If you are still interested in how to correctly upload your products to Instagram and Facebook to create your own store or just run an advertising campaign to attract customers. Or to keep existing ones, visit and return those customers who have left the basket of your store, you can use dynamic remarketing.
To organize this, Shopify Feed product will help you.
Here I described how to do this step by step: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Instagram-tagged-products-stuck-quot-In-Review-qu...

If something doesn’t work out or if you have questions or need help in organizing advertising campaigns and uploading, please contact our Telegram online support feed product)

- Was my answer helpful? Click "Like" to let me know!
  - Did you answer your question? Mark it as a decision.
  - For more information, visit the Shopify Feed Product Help Center.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I believe i've followed all the proper steps that i've read in this thread but I'm still unable to link facebook and shopify.

After I attempt to link and select my business page, then enter my shopify domain I get an error.  

"500 internal server error

If you are the admin please red this web applications log file/server log file to find out what went wrong"

Any insight on what to do?

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello,

Do not be discouraged.
This error is not related to what you did on facebook and shopify.
Recommendations: wait and try after a while.
The system administrator can now take a little longer to resolve the issue than usual because of the coronavirus infection COVID-19.

If it doesn’t fix it, write down the support link of your store.

If you need additional help on synchronizing Facebook and Shopify, write help!

- Was my answer helpful? Click "Like" to let me know!
  - Did you answer your question? Mark it as a decision.
  - For more information, visit the Shopify Feed Product Help Center.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for the reply.

I'll wait a few days and try again.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I think I might have a solution.

I deleted myself from the page roles on Facebook and then added myself again.

I made sure I JUST checked the Admin tab and not any of the other permissions though when I re-added myself.

I think it's now working.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 
Your option may work if you have several administrators on the roles page.

And if you have a facebook business manager belongs to only one administrator, then this is an option not to implement. Then you need to add an additional administrator to your account.

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

romchy | Application consultant
Feed Product

→ Ask to launch an effective advertising campaign @ Write to WhatsApp 
→ Get Free Guides for Store Sync @ Shopify Feed Product Help Center
→ Want to get new features? Add Feed product app to your store @ Add app Feed product

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Yea, I have the same problem. My facebook page has admin access. I keep getting this message, "To sell on Facebook, you need to have a Facebook Page for the account you’re signed in with. You also need to have Admin access for that account. If you don’t have a Facebook Page for your store, you can create one." It is a bummer. I do believe that it is on Shopify's end because I can still post my ads via facebook ads manager, I'm just not able to post any marketing campaigns on Shopify via facebook. It's weird. I have contacted Shopify support myself numerous times. They keep telling me that it's facebook. I disagree. You are totally right though, they're taking away our most reliable, valuable marketing strategy away with not having the right integration set up with facebook. It gets really frustrating. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I just want to say that I got mine working finally.  Thanks to the advice in this thread this is what I did: 

1) I deleted fb sales channel completely for 5 min refreshed screen

2) I stopped running all facebook ads for this account.   (facebook ads manager)

3) then I closed all the other shopify pages I had open.  (more than 1 shopify setup wizard open can cause some weird connection conflicts sometimes with this channel specifically.)*** this was my problem for a while. 

4) I reinstalled FB sales channel from scratch then went through setup wizard as if I are starting from the beginning

5)  made sure I didnt skip any step along the way.  

Hopefully this works for some of you guys...I feel your pain... good luck! 

0 Likes