Up-sells and Cross-sells apps

Highlighted
2 0 0

What Shopify App would you recommend for upsells and why? Anybody with a good or bad experience? Thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Alla_Aspidova,

In my opinion, each app has its pros and cons, it's important to know what features you're looking for (just a simple recommended products base on the same category or visitor history, bundle discount?), your budget, business size. If you can provide more info then I think I could suggest one since I have done testing lots of upselling, cross sell app for integration with our app PageFly.

You can take a look at this Upsell, Crosssell apps review for more info

Cheers,

PageFly team

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted

Hi @Alla_Aspidova 

as pagefly already mentioned, all apps have their pros & cons. You can check apps descriptions to see, if & how they fit your needs, as every store has different needs. And check apps reviews to see what other store owners say about each app. 

Also, you could try out our newly-added app for cross-selling, to see if it fits your needs https://apps.shopify.com/recommendations-cross-sell. Recommended products, shown in the product page, are generated automatically with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. You may also set manual recommendations, as well as exclude products from being recommended to your customers. You can use any language you want, set the number of recommended products shown and choose your call-to-action button: ‘add to cart’ or ‘view product’.

Here is a demo: Demo Store

Kind regards

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi,

We just recently published an app Smart Customer Targeting, which recommends products for cross-selling. Basically, it looks at your sales history and analyzes the purchases of repeating customers to determine which products are being bought by repeating customers, based on what their initial purchase was. The idea was to improve the LTV of your existing customers.

If this sounds interesting for you, the app can be found here:  https://apps.shopify.com/sct.

It has a 7-day free trial, so please feel free to try it out and delete it if you don't find it valuable. If you would like to speak more, please reach out at adrian@lebesgue.io.

Thanks and best of luck,

Adrian

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @Alla_Aspidova, You can try the 'All-in-One' Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

You can check it here:- Upsell & Cross-sell to Drive Sale 

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 

I would like to recommend the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app as it is the best Shopify app for cart customization and conversion optimization. iCart is developed in a way that anyone from a non-technical background can use this app. With iCart, you can design your side cart easily with its intuitive drag and drop interface and can increase sales by showing upsells and cross-sells in it. The best thing you can love about this app is that like other apps iCart is not just limited to a single feature, it has multiple features. So when you install this app you can access multiple features within a single app instead of wasting money on multiple apps. 

Key features of this app:

• In cart upsell
  • Product recommendations (cross-sell)
  • Custom HTML
  • Sticky add to cart & cart bubble – Side cart
  • Order addons – Gift Wrap/warranty/custom
  • Cart countdown 
  • Advanced analytics

And top of that it provides a free trial of 30 days and you can use it free forever if you have less than $100 USD revenue/month generated through the app.

For more information, you can have a look at here:  https://apps.shopify.com/icart

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
542 64 130

Hey, @Alla_Aspidova 

There are a ton of options available in the Shopify app store. I've compiled a list of a handful of my favourites. They all offer unique features and come at different price points. I recommend utilizing their free trials to see which one is the best fit for your needs. 

1. UpSell Popup by SpurIT - From $2.95/month. 90-day free trial - App Demo - App Developer Support 
  2. Monster Upsells -$7.99/month. 10-day free trial. - App Demo - App Developer Support 
  3. Cross sell, and exit popup by Personizely - From $29/month. 14-day free trial. - App Demo - App Developer Support 
  4. In Cart Upsell - Free plan available. Then $19.99/mo. 7-day free trial. - App Demo - App Developer Support 
  5. Candy Cart - From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.- App Demo -App Developer Support 
  6. Zappy Upsell Funnel - Free - App Demo - App Developer Support 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
282 16 31

@Alla_Aspidova 

App Selly can help you to up-sell and cross-sell in many ways:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes