Upsell Apps & Features

MichelleUK
4 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a simple upsell app where we can set rules based on product type and product tag. This could be after they have added the item to their basket or could be shown later in the shopping cart page.

For example, if a customer was going to buy a red dress, the product type would "Dress" and we would like to cross-sell a red handbag, product type "Bag" tagged with Red.

Ideally, I would like to set automatic rules rather than manually picking products to upsell for every product in our store, does anyone know of any upselling apps which have this functionality?

0 Likes
Risa
Shopify Partner
300 16 37

@MichelleUK 

App Selly can help yo to up-sell with automatic rules:

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
Simile
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello! 

You could check out our apps on the Shopify app store: Simile.

We have Upsell solutions, amongst other great apps for e-commerce stores.

If you have any trouble with it or require additional customization - be sure to contact our developers and we will be happy to assist you further!

Happy selling!

0 Likes

I see that you need an app that has the functionality to cross-sell products. Try OneSell Apps, you will find the features that you are requiring in a cross-sell application.

Hope this helps!

Francis M.
Marketing @ Easy Upsell App
10 Year VA/Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager
I've have created and used lots of apps in shopify store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2758 158 513

Hello @MichelleUK, I hope you are doing well! To implement this you can install this Shopify app: Upsell + Related Products.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes