Upsell Apps at checkout

Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hi there, 

I am a jewellery business www.nichollsjewellery.com and we have just introduced some amazing gift boxes and bags to go with our jewellery. I would like to offer my customers the chance to upgrade their order to include a box and gift bag with the help of an upsell app. Would anyone recommend any free apps that could assist with this? The ideal would be that at checkout, the boxes and bags are shown under the items they are going to order and it is as simple as clicking a tick box to add to your order. 

I look forward to any suggestions! 

Thank you!

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @lisatrendy 

There is a variety of upsell apps you can utilize to encourage larger cart totals. Since the checkout cannot be edited, you cannot have the popup actually appear on that page. However, you can have the upsell option display post-purchase or before the cart page when they attempt to proceed to checkout.

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell is a great app worth looking into. The app functions on the thank you page after check-out: 

Otherwise, Candy Cart is a terrific solution for an upsell trigger on the cart page. You can view their app demo page here to see it in action. 

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 1 6

Hey @lisatrendy,

Another popular and efficient bundle upsell app is PickyStory. You can easily sell product bundles everywhere in your store and it automatically applies your brand font and colors. Many Shopify merchants increase their revenue with this app by upselling their products together.

Hope this helps!

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for your reply! This is exactly what I am looking for! Do you know if there is a free app that can offer the same at all? 

Thank you so much,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 4

Hello Dirk,

Thank you so much for your reply! I am definitely going to give Candy Cart a try for some earrings that I would like to sell half price! Perfect - thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
37 1 6

Hey @lisatrendy,

Most free apps don't have the resources to maintain a high-level quality functionality, especially when it comes to revenue-related apps. Also, apps like PickyStory should provide you a big return on investment (ROI) - that's their goal. So I'd suggest thinking about it like this - what's the best bundle app I can use and what's the potential return for it. An efficient app together with a strong upselling strategy should bring you to an ROI of at least 300%, so for every $1 that you spend, you should get at least $3.

Alex

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey @lisatrendy,

Another solution is to display an upsell popup at the checkout page and OptiMonk could be a great fit for that. It also offers a free plan, so it's worth a try.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email: support@optimonk.com

Best,
The OptiMonk team

0 Likes