Upsell recommendations by autocommerce uninstall

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right section, so please move if necessary. I have the following problem:

I have installed the app “upsell recommendations by autocommerce”, but as it causes an interference with a different app, I had to uninstall it. Unfortunately the problem still remains, even after deinstallieren the app. 
Uninstalling the app didn’t remove all the code so I wanted to ask if anyone could help me uninstall it completely. 

I am very grateful for any help,

thanks,

Kay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 2

Hi Fieti,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 1 10

Have you taken a look around the dev documentation or use their support? If this is a known problem, usually they will have a guide about what code to remove and how to do it.

Felicia Nguyen | Content Executive
Eggflow.com - Free-plan Shopify apps for increasing traffic and conversion.
Eggflow Fan page - Like us for our latest content and update.
My Quora page - Ask me anything!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi  @Fieti 

At the time of installation, some Shopify apps insert a Javascript to your store theme files. This script then adds the necessary code to display the widget on your page.

Sometimes, after uninstallation, this new code added by the script is not removed automatically. This is probably the cause of your problem.

There can not be a one-size-fits-all solution to this problem as it depends on what the app did and what kind of files are used by your theme.

However, a developer can easily solve this issue in minutes by identifying the unnecessary code and removing it.

My colleague who developed this Shopify app (Upsell with AI recommendations - link: https://apps.shopify.com/recommend-similar-looking-products) can help you with this for free.

Let me know if I can help.

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hi @ShyamRashun

thanks for the reply, it would be awesome if he could help! 
How do we get in touch? I could download the app and give developer access, if that would help. 

Best

Kay

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Absolutely, Please do accordingly I can arrange my team to resolve your issue. 

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 1

@ShyamRashun 
Thanks, I just installed your app. The domain of the shop is the following:

wittorfer-brauerei.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner