Using Spocket

saramac
Tourist
4 1 0

I'm trialling Spocket for products for my shopify store, and although I've managed to figure out how to export the products to Shopify, I don't know where they go. I can't find them in any of my shop pages, and can only access them using the search function and they appear to be in Products, but I still can't find them.

Can anyone tell me where they go to in the shop?

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
858 71 208

Hi, @saramac!

Julie here from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

Although the products have been imported from Spocket into the Products section in your Shopify admin, you will need to customize your theme to have them displayed on your website. Have you customized your theme yet? Which theme are you using?

Before you add products to your theme, I recommend first sorting your products into collections. For example, if you're selling apparel, you can have separate collections for shirts, pants, shoes, accessories, etc. Using collections is a great way to organize your products, making them easier for customers to browse. Once your products are added into collections, you can then edit your main menu to include these collections. This way, customers can simply select a collection from your navigation to view all the products in that particular collection. 

Using your theme editor, you can also add sections in your theme to have products displayed on your homepage. Depending on the theme you're using, your theme sections may differ. However, most themes include a Featured product section, which allows you to display a specific product on your homepage. You may also see Featured collection and/or Collection list sections. The Featured collection section will enable you to display all products in a specific collection on your homepage, while the Collection list section will display a clickable list of each collection, providing customers with another way to browse your online store with ease. 

Which theme are you using? Have you already customized your theme using your theme editor? This can be accessed in Online store > Themes > Customize. If you haven't yet customized your theme, I recommend checking out this video for a good overview of how the theme editor works. Here, you'll learn how to customize the content and layout of your store, add and remove sections, and choose colours and fonts to match your brand. If you're new to the theme editor, I think you'll find it quite useful.

I hope this helps. Feel free to respond here with a link to your online store. I'd be happy to take a look here on my end to make sure that you've added the products correctly. Looking forward to your response! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes