Variant options app help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone could suggest a useful app that enables the product to have a variant section for selecting countries, similar to what you would find when completing your shipping address, but I want to include this as a product option as shown in the example below.

https://www.vcgraphix.com/collections/bicycle-name-stickers/products/pro-replica-quick-step-10-pack

Thanks in advance

Chris!

Example.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
54 0 3

You can setup that as a variant and let customer choose

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi@cpmdesign,

Are you selling your own products or dropshipping?

If you are doing dropshipping and want to import the AliExpress product's warehouses as variations, I suggest you use ShopMaster.

You can import AliExpress product's Ship From and all warehouses as a Variant Attribute and variations to your Shopify store.

So your customers can select a Ship from variation and choose the nearest country to add to cart.

Settings to import AliExpress's all warehouses.

ShopMaster_ERP_0-1606219852543.png

ShopMaster's Import List after importing this AliExpress to ShopMaster

ShopMaster_ERP_1-1606220062391.png

The product published on the Shopify store.

ShopMaster_ERP_2-1606220270730.png

If you dropship products from AliExpress to Shopify, then ShopMaster can meet your urgent needs.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes