Variant's images not displaying in my store but displaying in Oberlo

pdxthanks
2 0 0

Hi guys,

Recently my store is acting weird, I've added some products to my store from Oberlo after importing them from Aliexpress. The products have variants' images and they show on Aliexpress and Oberlo but when I import them to my store, they're not showing like they're not getting imported. I was hoping if someone had this issue before and figured it out to show me. Thanks!

0 Likes
Adesh
6 0 0

Yes its weird, So let me confirm you two things, when you import that time, Can you see the images in backend product page? Are you using any 3rd party apps to import?

0 Likes
Adesh
6 0 0

I have a 6 years of working experience in Shopify and 10 years of experience in web development. Willing to join in team. Have complete knowledge in building apps and Shopify store. I have worked in 50+ stores and 10+ apps in my carrier. I already request access to the excel sheet, I think we are missing some image url in that XL file

Get in touch

adesh.entrepreneur@gmail.com

0 Likes
pdxthanks
2 0 0

I'm using Oberlo to import products to my store. But I'm suspecting the problem was caused by my theme so I have the theme developer take a look at it. I would also like if Oberlo allowed users to edit variation values like Color, Body Color, Theme Color, etc. I think that's the issue causing my theme not displaying variant images.

0 Likes