Vendor / seller accessible reports

Enrique1
Tourist
24 0 2

Hi,

I sell digital downloads and work with different providers (vendors). But my store isn't a marketplace where the vendors can upload their products. I handle that myself. But I need to have a reporting system that they can access and see how their products are selling.

So far I tried the following apps:

- Vendor Payout: Seems to be right for the job, but it's outrageous price of $60 per month is prohibitive for a starting store. Besides, their app is so basic and visually unappealing that I wonder what they do with the $60 per month they collect.

- Marketcube.io: This app is another good one and with an excellent price. But it seems to be more oriented to order management because it lacks even the most basic earnings reporting features. 

- Webkul Marketplace and Multiseller Marketplace apps: They are more front store management oriented. Not what I need.

- Reporting apps: There are a lot of them, and it takes a considerable amount of time to test each one. Besides all of them offer just downloadable reports. If only I could have an autogenerated CSV or XML, maybe I could link it to Google Data Studio. Far from ideal, but at least it is something.

And that's all I could find in the app store. In fact, I didn't see many of this kind of request in the community.

So far Marketcube seems to be the winner due to features/price. But their interface and lack of basic reporting features is a drawback.

Am I the only one that needs vendor accessible reporting?

Thanks,

Enrique

0 Likes
BrianAtWork
Shopify Partner
242 58 140

Hi @Enrique1,

I understand that you need a way for your vendors to access earnings reports. The apps you've tried so far don't seem to fit the bill due to missing features or outrageous pricing.

I may be able to help you with this. If you could wave a magic wand, what would the perfect solution look like?

Brian | Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Consultant
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution  
 - Need further assistance? Visit www.BrianAtWork.com

0 Likes
Enrique1
Tourist
24 0 2

Thanks Brian for your reply. But i don't have a budget for custom development.

The closest to what I want is the Vendor Payout app.

In fact, if the price was $10 instead of $60 I would go with it. 

Thanks again,

Enrique

0 Likes
BrianAtWork
Shopify Partner
242 58 140

I would not charge you for developing the app – I would list the app for sale on the Shopify App Store, around the price-point that you suggested.

I am interested to know how you want the app to work. If you're also interested in discussing this further, please send me an email to bpholbrook12@gmail.com and we can chat about it!

Brian | Shopify Partner | Ecommerce Consultant
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution  
 - Need further assistance? Visit www.BrianAtWork.com

Enrique1
Tourist
24 0 2

Ok, sounds interesting...

I'll get in touch with you in the next few days with a description of the app.

thanks for this great opprtunity.

Enrique

PrakashGabriel
Excursionist
21 1 0

Hi Enrique,

If you have saved your digital products and vendor details in your Shopify store then Data export can fetch the data of the products sold fo reach vendor and send them by email.

Data export has many customers who generate Sales by vendor reports. Try Data export for 15 days(free trial), If it meets your needs, then you can choose the plan.

Sales by vendorSales by vendor
Plans starts from $ 5, 10 & 20

Here is the link for the app

0 Likes
kriangk
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Enrique,

Not sure if you have managed to get your issue resolved but I am about to launch a similar app in the Shopify App Store. The marketing site with all the details and features can be viewed at https://puppetvendors.unicornplatform.com/ and I will be more than happy for you to try it out to see if the solution fits your need. The application is already available for beta testing. Feel free to reach me at kriang@puppetvendors.com. The price will be around what you are comfortable with.

Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
kriangk
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Enrique,

The app is now live. You can find it at https://apps.shopify.com/puppet-vendors if you are still looking.

Happy to work with you on custom feature sets at no additional cost.

0 Likes