View All Shopify Reviews

Highlighted
Excursionist
8 1 0

Hey all, I'd love if anyone knows how/if it is possible to show all of my reviews on every product page rather than my products having individual reviews.

For example: product (a) receives a review.
I would like product (b) and product (c) etc to also display this review.

Im using Shopify Reviews app.

My theme is Streamline.

I can private message store URL (don't want to post for unwanted SEO results)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @olddognz,

The answer is YES, it is possible to display all reviews on your product pages. Many reviews apps allow you to do that: Opinew, Rivyo, Judge.me, Stamped.io, just to name a few.

These apps have another advantage is that they are all integrated with PageFly, which allows you to add all reviews to product pages simply by dragging the "All store reviews" elements into your page, at any position, and without any technical work.

I think it fits what you are trying to archive.

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
8 1 0

I have tried two of the apps you suggested can achieve this. Yet I have no been able to do it, even with the premium features and the help of the app devs.
Are you personally able to help me if you are sure it is possible? I would be very grateful! I'm getting exhausted trying all apps/methods 

Much appreciated,

Kodi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 2

Hello olddognz,

Thanks for your response,

Please can you share your Store Url and please connect me on skype so we can discuss further in a better way.

My skype id: live:.cid.37cbfa16b7bc48b1

Looking forward to work with you.

Kind regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey there, did you ever figure out a solution to this?

I am trying to create a review page where it takes all the reviews on specific products and puts them on one page. 

I am using the shopify product review app right now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, there are some reviews app which can do that, Loox, Judgeme, etc. Right now I'm using Ali Reviews to my store. This app can bulk import reviews then display them to your products page. It also has "review pop up" feature that pop up reviews to your home page to impress customers from the first look and keep them to stay longer at their store. And this feature allows you to customize the theme of the pop up (set up color, theme, etc) So you can design them to go with your store so they can't be visually annoying to customers. This app provides free trial so you may want to take a look. Hope it helps!

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes