Web to Print App

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All, I am really new to this. I know that the app I am looking for does exsist but I do not know what it would be called. 

I need an app that will let a user (customer) choose type of print product (business card, flyer, banner, sticker), then choose quantaty (100, 500, 1000) then continues from there. 

After making all of the available choices, it would price out the order.

A good sample would be www.clubflyers.com

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Susana!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. thanks for posting

Currently, there is no out of box solution for this, you would need to integrate through an API with a sourced company or you can utilize an app to enable such a function on your store. Below you will find some apps that can help with this, check them out to see if they would fit the needs of your business. 

PitchPrint PitchPrint allows your customers to customize products on your site. The app offers and covers a range of products including; business cards, banners, greeting cards and selected stationery.

Business Card Design This app is made for printing business cards only.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi,

My name is Angie having 4 years of experience working as a Freelance Shopify developer.

I would like to discuss the project with you in detail. 
Please contact me at-

mail - angieross2017@gmail.com

Skype-live:angie.ross_6

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi susana

There are lots web to print solution providers are available that fulfill your need like bussiness card design and like other. These solutions are very easily inetegrate with your current work flow. Also user can design or customise products as per their need before make purchasing online. You can visit designnbuy.com and likwise site for further enquery.

Web to Print Solution Providers
0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopify product designer tool from Brush Your Ideas allow you to offer personalization on products like t-shirts, cards, mugs, mobile covers, photo album etc. from your Shopify store. Your customers can design and order products from their mobile devices.

Features

• High Quality 2000+ ClipArts
  • Unlimited Products
  • Layout Flexibility
  • Multiple Design Areas
  • RGB Color Picker
  • Multilingual Support

and many more...

0 Likes