Weglot - No login button to connect an existing weglot account?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I reinstalled the Weglot app and now I only get redirected to create a new weglot account and there are no links or buttons to login with an existing account. The existing account is a paid plan that I would like to continue using. Anyone knows how to login?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
467 28 149

Hi, @taskoftheday

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about this, and welcome to the Shopify Community.

This login issue may be tied to the browser you’re using, or to the cache on your browser. To check if this is the case, open Weglot through your Shopify admin using a Chrome browser and try to log into your account from this window. Please also ensure that the cache on Chrome has been cleared by following these steps.

If you are still having the same issues after trying this on Chrome, I recommend reaching out to the Weglot developers about this directly. Weglot is a third party app, so their developers have the best knowledge to help troubleshoot this further. Their contact information can be found here on the ‘Support’ section on the right hand side of the page. They also offer support directly through their website here.  

This information should get you on the right track, but let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 0 6

Hey taskoftheday,

Eugene from the Weglot team.

It looks like you figured out how to fix this as I see Weglot live on your website now.

If it's not the case, please contact us at support@weglot.com and we will help you with this.

Best regards,

Eugene

1 Like