What app controls comments on a product page

1 0 0

Hello,

I apologize in advance for my ignorance :) but the guy who ran our Shopify store quit. I'm learning it, but I cannot figure out how to manage comments on any of the products pages.  Here's what the comments section on a page looks like:Screenshot 2019-11-12 12.11.01.pngcomments section on product page

I know the Reviews are handled by Growave, but I cannot figure out what handles the product comments section. Here is a list of the apps we have on that store:

Screenshot 2019-11-12 12.11.49.pngapps that are installed

Any ideas on how I can get to a place where I can manage the comments? I'd like to be able to make it where I can review them before publishing them.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
221 17 64

Hi there,

Tim is here from Growave

As per your concern, Comments are also handled by our all-in-one marketing platform. You can easily reply to them and find it here on the admin panelcomments.png

Also, you can get notifications about new comments and remove comments you don't want to show on your website here

comments settings.png

Feel free to reach out our support team at support@growave.io and we will definitely assist you with your concerns :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes

Hi  tnthudson,

0 Likes