What app is this?

Tourist
14 0 1

Hello, I saw a store that has an app before checkout that ask you if you want another similar product. Can someone tell me which app is that i tryed with builtwith but didnt find it. thanks

https://lazylullaby.com/cart

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1579 61 179

Hi @kingsport,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question!

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. It is very helpful to figure out what you are looking for exactly. We are unable to say whether or not the store you linked is even using Shopify (let alone the exact app) for privacy and security reasons, but I have an idea from the screenshot of what you are looking for. It looks like it is an upsell app of some kind. I took a look through the Shopify App Store and from my experience, I found some of the most popular upsell apps which allow you to create a pop up before checkout like you are looking for which you can see below:

All of these apps have slightly different features but accomplish the same general principle. You could also look into having something custom made for your store. While it would be a much higher upfront cost, it would be tailored to you specifically. It could be worth reaching out and talking to some Shopify Experts about this from the Expert directory here, but hopefully one of the apps resonants with you and you can go down that route. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

The powered by shopify in the bottom corner kind of gives it away, as well as the URL structure of the website and the fact it goes to to a shopify checkout.

It might not be an app, the element in the file is referencing "saso-cross-sell" not sure if this is built into the theme or added after

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 2 2

I think Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool is the app you need. You can suggest customers the related products when they click add-to-cart or check-out button. Besides, you can also offer them a special discount, free shipping, or BOGO. The app also has a free plan with 200 views per month. 

0 Likes