What app is this?

JohnnyW
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi all shopify pros, 

Can you guys let me know what app this is?  Doesnt seem to be your typical bundle app.  But I am looking for something exactly like this for my site as well.  Pls help, thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 8.13.12 PM.png

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3636 302 700

Hi @JohnnyW,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

This is difficult to tell without seeing the website itself, even seeing the website, I wouldn't be able to confirm if it is a Shopify website or not for privacy and security reasons. If it's not an app which you aren't sure it is, it looks like it could be something customised by a third party developer, but without seeing it, it is really difficult to say for certain how they have it this way. Something you could do is reach out to the website directly and ask them? A lot of store owners are open to chatting about aspects of their store like this and that would give you your answer for sure. 

It could also be a product options app from the Shopify App store and not a bundle app. Product option apps have the ability to offer a wide range of options for a product which looks similar to the colour and size options shown in the screenshot you shared. Do you think that could be more what you're looking for? 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes