What app should I use?

alvieobrien
4 0 1

Hey everyone,

I've recently started a store selling ultra soft toothbrushes, the URL is trycloudbrush.com

I am trying to find how to have a pop up saying something like 'Experts recommend you change your toothbrush every 3 months. Buy a 2nd Cloud Brush now for 50% off" when someone adds a brush to cart, or in checkout.

Anyone know what app best achieves this? Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
alexgreen
Shopify Partner
44 1 6

Hey @alvieobrien,

You can show a popup with a bundle and add the desired message with the PickyStory app. Just use the Upsell Button option and it will allow you to automatically display 'Buy 2 to save' next to your regular Add to Cart button. You can set it up quickly with a couple of clicks.

Hope this helps!

Alex

OptiMonk
Excursionist
16 0 2

Hey @alvieobrien,

This is Nikolett from OptiMonk. Congrats on your store! 

OptiMonk is a great popup app that can help you to display your popup on the checkout page, you just need to use our URL targeting option. You can even target cart abandoners and encourage them with a coupon to finish the purchase.

Start with our Free plan and see how it works! If there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers,
Nikolett

0 Likes
Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
211 2 11

Hi @alvieobrien,

Use Sales Pop Master - Countdown by Autoketing. I use it for half a year now, and it runs really well.  Higher conversion rate, boost sales, and all.  Hope this can help you. Cheers!

0 Likes