What apps are good for marketing?

jackiew
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi everyone! I've been doing on email marketing for 2 months but the open rate is not high. Can you recommend me other tools which can approach more customers and increase conversion rate? Thanks much!

banned
Replies 3 (3)

Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
245 2 11

This sale popup app can help you to show orders, countdown timer and stock countdown. They will help you to boost sales.1600x900-2.jpg1600x900-1 copy.jpg 

banned
yaronb
Tourist
5 0 0

Promo.com is great for creating beautiful and engaging product videos for free, download here

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @jackiew, you can try AiTrillion.

It is all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty reward program, LiveChat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Ai Predictions, announcement bar, product recommendation, smart pop-up, and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. 

It has Reports and analytics, with the help of it you will get to know the actionable insights of each and every customer. It has Ai prediction which will let you know that at what time most of your customers are coming, on which day, what price and color they are preferring, from which place they are coming so that now you can target them easily and will increase sales with the help of this useful data. Customer timeline feature which will show you the real-time activity of your customers and will target them accordingly with the help of automation.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.