What are the best Shopify app?

gwen929
Tourist
5 0 1

What are the best Shopify apps in your opinion? I've just started my store and I'm still considering the best app to support my business. Need your suggestions on this. Many thanks! 

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
550 11 52

Hi @gwen929,

Best apps to support your business fully depend upon what your requirements are. There are lot of apps in different sections which can provide support to your business. So, it would be better to understand how your business might grow and see the apps that will help you.

However, you can check out our list of the best Shopify apps created based on the user ratings, the importance of the app for a Shopify store and many other factors. You can take a look at them here: Best Shopify apps.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 502

Hello @gwen929, I hope you are doing well! You can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. It is an essential app that a Shopify store owner must-have. It is all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing & workflow automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty rewards program, LiveChat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Announcement bar, Product recommendation, Smart pop-up, and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps slows down the speed of the store. This is a very useful app. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
4Akera
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello,

Our app, Autumn, let you post content on social media automatically.

There is free plan, free one month trial, and 80% lifetime discount on the pro plan. Please use the code "AwesomeAutumn##".

Hope this will be useful.

0 Likes
sohail0990
2 0 0

Well, it depends on your requirements, but if you are looking for something that increase your sales then you must consider Upsell and Cross‑sell Shopify App

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @gwen929 

At the beginning of your business in Ecommerce there are crucial steps to engage more customers. 

First of all, I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews to obtain credibility. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. Visual appeal with carousels and sliders extremely attract your customers to purchasing as well. 

Another way to get customer’s feedback is motivating them by the Loyalty Program. Give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. Let your loyal shoppers to redeem their points to gift cards, discounts, free shipping and etc. It drives repeat sales and makes customers become attached to your store.

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Cause you have not to spend money for targeting, while you have your own audience with wishlists. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays.  Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Growave serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @gwen929 

At the beginning of your business in Ecommerce there are crucial steps to engage more customers. 

First of all, I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews to obtain credibility. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. Visual appeal with carousels and sliders extremely attract your customers to purchasing as well. 

Another way to get customer’s feedback is motivating them by the Loyalty Program. Give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. Let your loyal shoppers to redeem their points to gift cards, discounts, free shipping and etc. It drives repeat sales and makes customers become attached to your store.

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Cause you have not to spend money for targeting, while you have your own audience with wishlists. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays. 

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. Take a look at how Growave helps brands see real results https://growave.io

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @gwen929 

Also, there is an another level of social proof by displaying how many people added each item to wishlists. Showcase the most engaging items in customizable on-site displays. 

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Social Reviews, Social Login, Referal program and Instagram galleries, Q&A, integrations with other apps.

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site. 

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @gwen929 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. 

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

Imagine how professional your store could appear with these instruments. All of that comes in one app which improves the overall performance of your site.

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi, @gwen929 

In case of lack of testimonials, our Growave App has two ways to motivate them. On top of it, App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought in the past. By the way, there is an opportunity to leave photo reviews. 

You are free to choose a design for reviews that fits perfectly to your brand identity. Implement your logo and brand colors to review widgets. 

Second important step is connected with wishlists. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. Isn’t it crazy?!

- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more