Solved

What are the best apps for social proof?

lynds92
Visitor
1 0 1

I've just finished setting up my first store and am looking for a suitable apps for social proof. Looking for your recommendation! Many thanks! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lynds92 ! 

I highly recommend you Ali Reviews app as the top app for social proof. Featured as Shopify's Staff Picks, Ali Reviews helps you to import reviews from AliExpress and other sources such as CSV file or other review apps. 

Moreover, Ali Reviews also supports you in customizing your own reviews to make the most outstanding testimonials. In particular, Ali Reviews is featured with stunning review showcase - this function lets you manage and sort reviews in various styles such as review box, review carousel or review pop-up. Then, you can fully customize reviews in every ways you like: change the shape of rating icon, change the text style or review background, etc. 

Besides, Ali Reviews can even auto update reviews. Whenever a new product is added to your store, this app can synced and add the feedback of this product to your store. This can help you save much of your time. 

Ali Reviews is now giving 7-day free trial of all the top features, you can take a free ride without being charged. It's effective to enhance the store trust and improve conversion rate. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @lynds92 ,

There are lots of factors to consider if it's the best app for you, and most importantly, what you're looking for based on functions; your budget; strategy.

Our team has organized and analyzed the most famous social proof/product review apps in the app store in this guide. You can take a look and make your decision.

The apps we listed:

Judge.Me Product Reviews

Loox – Photo Reviews

Rivyo Product Review

Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Photo Reviews & Testimonials

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Proofo – Photo Reviews by AVADA

Hope you find this helpful

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lynds92 ! 

I highly recommend you Ali Reviews app as the top app for social proof. Featured as Shopify's Staff Picks, Ali Reviews helps you to import reviews from AliExpress and other sources such as CSV file or other review apps. 

Moreover, Ali Reviews also supports you in customizing your own reviews to make the most outstanding testimonials. In particular, Ali Reviews is featured with stunning review showcase - this function lets you manage and sort reviews in various styles such as review box, review carousel or review pop-up. Then, you can fully customize reviews in every ways you like: change the shape of rating icon, change the text style or review background, etc. 

Besides, Ali Reviews can even auto update reviews. Whenever a new product is added to your store, this app can synced and add the feedback of this product to your store. This can help you save much of your time. 

Ali Reviews is now giving 7-day free trial of all the top features, you can take a free ride without being charged. It's effective to enhance the store trust and improve conversion rate. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth

Orkhan
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

You can try the Nextsale app that provides recently bought, activity and product review notifications: https://apps.shopify.com/nextsale

Nextsale - Shopify App
AnanyaSambath
Visitor
2 0 0

From my view ,there is no trustworthy app to share..

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @lynds92, I hope you are doing good! Here are some apps you can check out for Social Proof:

Instagram shop & feed

- AiTrillion

- Social Share buttons & Popups 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

lenscap
Excursionist
34 0 12

I would recommend Judge.Me as a great product review app.

I have it on my site and it is so easy to use. I also love the star rating in Google search that it provides.

I am using the free version at the moment and it suits me perfectly.