What are the must - have apps for dropship newbie?

Highlighted
7 0 0

Good day! I've just started and am looking for must - have apps for newbies. Can you recommend me some? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @JessiH ,

ShopMaster, which can greatly simplify and automate your dropshipping workflow.

ShopMaster can help you import products from AliExpress, CJDropshipping, and other 20+ suppliers, monitor and sync the price and inventory daily, auto-purchase orders, and auto-fulfill your orders, etc.

Another important point is that ShopMaster provides a Forever FREE Starter plan, suitable for a newbie like you to save budget.

Click here to know more about ShopMaster.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @JessiH 

Here are a few apps that will help you get started:

Abandoned Cart Recovery (Free to install) - To help you send SMS reminders to customers who have abandoned their cart and recover lost sales.

AliReviews: AliExpress Reviews Importer (Free plan available) - To help you import product reviews from AliExpress. This creates social proof and builds trust.

Zappy Upsell Funnels (Free) - Helps increase your average order value by displaying cart upsell and post-purchase upsell offers to customers and entice them to buy more.

Scarcity: Sold Stock Countdown - Helps create urgency and scarcity by showing inventory countdown and sales timer.

Short Link Url Shortner (Free plan available) - Helps you convert long product page URLs to shorl URLs with your custom domain name.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @JessiH ,

You can also try Sticky Tools App - it's a FREE App and contains the most popular 20 apps installed from Shopify App Store.

Instead of installing various apps to improve customer experience, you can just install Sticky Tools and you will have all apps in one place

Enjoy,

Teodor

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @JessiH,

I would recommend some must-have app categories:

- Product reviews like Ali reviews or Opinew - able to export, import reviews from dropshipping sites, create trust and social proof

- Page builder like PageFly to custom your product page that can convert more sales than the original theme pages

- Of course product sourcing app like CJdropshipping or Topdser

- Upsell cross sell to boost sales with Wiser Product recommendations

If you're new to Shopify and dropshipping, I should read this ultimate guides for dropshipping store

I hope you find this helpful

Cheers,

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @JessiH,

The two must-have apps for me are Pop up and email marketing. I trust Sales Pop Master - Discount by Autoketing to do the job. Email app is crucial for any online store since it's a cheap and effective marketing tool.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @PageFly 

My budget is not much, do you have trial plan so I can try to create a flash sale page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi @Meg_Dawson 

Do you provide to send mass email?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

It's actually a broad subject. But the answer depends on your niche, audiences, and some other factors. I have some niche-specific dropship stores.. So I can suggest a few.

Personally, These are the must-have apps for my dropship stores - Trytada, OptinMonster, TrustPulse, Plugin SEO. My favorite one is Trytada. https://apps.shopify.com/tada-pop-ups-game-emails  It's almost an updated version of woohoo. It's a gamified email popup app that asks the shopper to play a game to ‘win’ bigger discounts. Tada’s engaging pop-ups will allow you to collect more email addresses.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 21

Hi @JessiH,

Guide Shipping Protection offers you peace of mind and added revenue, if a package is lost/damaged/stolen we will repurchase the items from your store for your customers! The result is added revenue for you and most importantly a happy customer. 

I would love to answer any questions you have, and always appreciate good feedback.

You can find Guide Shipping Protection on the Shopify App Store homepage under New and Noteworthy! Check it out! 

https://apps.shopify.com/guide-1?surface_detail=new-and-noteworthy&surface_inter_position=8&surface_...

2 Likes