What are the must - have apps for dropship newbie?

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

Here are a couple to take a look at:

Glow Loyalty (increase repeat purchases) - https://apps.shopify.com/glow-loyalty

Upsell Wizard (increase average order value) - https://apps.shopify.com/upsell-wizard

Having a customer loyalty program can help you get your customers to come back and buy more from you with points they've earned on previous purchases and upsells and cross-sells can help you increase the amount a customer buys from you each time they order.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @codyjor,

I create promotional email campaigns before special holiday sales and automated emails. From my perspective, email apps in the Shopify app store don't have much of a difference. How you plan and run the campaign is what makes it successful. When I first run my Shopify store, I made the mistake of not building a customer email list. It causes me lots of trouble. Many recommend me using MailChimp. However, I use Thank You Email Marketing Tool because it has simple settings.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @JessiH, I hope you are doing good. I would recommend an 'All in One' Shopify app AiTrillion.com

AiTrillion.com is an all in one Shopify app. It has features like email marketing automation, smart popups, loyalty reward program, affiliate program, reviews, web push notifications, referral program, LiveChat, announcement bars, Shopify POS, and many more. All features are integrated into a single app. You don't have to install multiple apps. It also reduces the cost as you don't have to pay for multiple apps.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

@codyjor 

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, PageFly has a forever free plan - with full access to all features, elements, templates. If you're going to create just a flash sale page then it's a perfect fit. You can upgrade to a higher plan anytime if you want to create more pages.

Since holiday season coming, let take a look at our top features that are recommended to boost sales

Cheers,

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

I've learned a lot from this Youtuber, he's an expert in the Dropshipping business, you can take a look at this video about the automated ambassador strategy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSR5Ql_wjfI

0 Likes