What email provider do you recommend?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, I have been having trouble deciding on my email provider and could use so imput!

It is for a new store, although I have an email list of customers from a previous store of 2000 that I want to send an initial invite to subscribe email so I hope at least a small percentage of them will sign up, I don't anticipate the list size growing too big to quick and will more than likely be at the most a few hundred subscribers for the first few months.

After hours of watching and reading reviews, I am more lost.

I am torn between AWEBER, MAILCHIMP, KLAVIYO, AND OMNISEND, 

Originally I installed Aweber, I never really used it but it looked complicated, after reading reviews OMNISEND appeals to me but I am not sure and was hoping for some input from people that have used these email providers!

Thanks, in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 76

Hi @newbieguy,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

My two favourites out of the list you've mentioned are Klayvio and Omnisend. But for two different reasons.

Omnisend is very similar to Mailchimp in that it's easy to drag and drop your newsletter layouts. It also offers a free plan up to 15,000 emails/month. This is a great option with tons of customizable options without needing to know how to code the templates.

Klayvio is like the "Cadillac" of email marketing. It's robust and you can customize it in a lot of different ways. However, if you're less familiar with coding this may not be the app for you.

I'd recommend taking a look at this forum post that compares all the email marketing options available with the Shopify platform. Also, if you're interested in taking your email marketing up a notch, take a look at our free Academy course on this here

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank's for that danni, yeah there are features i like in all of them, but i have heard those two are more geared towards Shopify e-commerce and easier to use. I think I will give omnisend a go! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 76

That's awesome @newbieguy !

I personally used to use Mailchimp but switched to Omnisend and love it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can try Mautic.org , i had some experience with it. It is opensource email automation app. Maybe it will help in your case.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @newbieguy,

You can install AiTrillion.com It is all in one app with integration which will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. Not only this, it has many other features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, chatbot and many more. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes