What is one app by Shopify's definition?

Comm100
Visitor
1 0 0

I want to know with one partner account, can we submit multiple apps? What is one APP in Shopify's requirements? We (https://www.comm100.com/) have a Live Chat app and an Omnichannel app. The Omnichannel app includes products of Live Chat, Ticketing and Messaging, Knowledge Base, etc. The Live Chat app is just live chat, doesn't include any other apps. Please help me understand if we can submit both these apps under the same partner account? Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @Comm100!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Thank you for posting your question about creating apps as a Shopify Partner. It sounds like you have two apps currently- a Live Chat app and an Omnichannel app. You can absolutely submit both of these apps from one Partner Account. Creating multiple high quality apps is a great way to build up your brand as an app developer! For more information on making apps for Shopify and the requirements to do so, check out this section in our Help Center on Making Shopify Apps. We also have a Shopify Developer resource on Managing your apps within the Partner Dashboard which I recommend reviewing. 

I hope this helps clear things up, and let me know if you have any other questions I can assist with! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.