What is the BEST overall app for selling on eBay?

Thomas_Sansone
Excursionist
20 0 2

I have been using the "built-in" ebay Connect app for over a year and am NOT happy with it. The app seems to be lacking even very basic features. 

For those that list TONS of stuff on eBay. What are you using? What is the BEST app for listing on eBay? Assume cost isn't a factor.

Thanks 🙂

Replies 5 (5)

anupriya
Shopify Expert
28 2 23

Hi @Thomas_Sansone ,

I have gone through your query, I recommend you use another integration app take the free days trial, discuss the requirements & about your previous listing with experts on support (via skype, WhatsApp, email, or via your preferable medium). 

The app will help you to manage your previous listings from Shopify to eBay marketplace, provide you the near real-time syncing of Inventory & price from Shopify to eBay marketplace, for the orders syncing from eBay to Shopify. 

Also, the app will be able to list out selected or all products on the eBay marketplace.  You can also reach out to me on my mail id, skype, or WhatsApp for detailed discussions. 

Hope you will find it useful!

Thanks

Thomas_Sansone
Excursionist
20 0 2

Can you provide a demo of how this works? I'm most concerned with easy of listing and relisting items. As well as different pricing for the items on ebay vs web store.

anupriya
Shopify Expert
28 2 23

Hi @Thomas_Sansone ,

Please share your email id along with your Shopify Website URL & eBay store URL on my email id. I will schedule a demo with the team. 

As per your concern, the app is capable to manage your old listings & with bulk actions you can upload new products on eBay. Through the app, you can modify the products' details such as Title, Descriptions, Inventory, Price, etc if you want to keep them different on the eBay marketplace without changing them on Shopify.

Will look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

Thomas_Sansone
Excursionist
20 0 2

I also have a question about what happends when existing ebay listings are imported. We list some items from our shopify inventory and some manually. Will this be ok?

NormanSander
Tourist
7 0 4

The feeling about the eBay Connect App on the Shopify App Store is shared as I also had a bad time with it. The features were not efficient, and the support was limited. So in case you are still looking for an alternative to sell and manage listings on eBay, I want to suggest you consult litCommerce. They are helping me list products in bulk from Shopify to eBay and Amazon. The process is quite fast I guess, and the product details are kept intact, which helps me a lot. I also use litCommerce to sync inventory and orders so the product quantity stays consistent across the three channels, because of which I won't oversell. At first there were some problems here and there but their support team is quite responsive and supportive so they were quickly resolved. They were also a big help to me several times later, for which I am so grateful.

Good thing they also support eBay and Amazon in UK so you can factor it in if you are selling in non-US countries.

This service offers various pricing plans for different business sizes which I find quite customer-friendly. You can choose the most suitable one relative to the number of listing and orders. I'm running a medium-sized store so I'm comfortable with the Standard plan, recently upgraded from the Basic plan. At first I used their Free Forever plan to test how things were gonna work for free. Turned out it was quite okay so I have been with them so far. If you have a large store and sell "tons of stuff" on eBay, you can look at their higher-priced plans. Even though cost may not be a factor to you, I still think they are quite affordable.