Excursionist
32 0 6

What is the best charging app
oberlo or Shopmaster

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Designs-X ,

After checking the 2 links, then you can easily find your answer.

If there is any feature you don't understand on ShopMaster, please do not hesitate to reply to me or contact us at support@shopmaster.com

https://www.oberlo.com/pricing

https://www.shopmaster.com/pricing.htm

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 6

Can I link the two apps to one Shopify store?

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Of course, you can. 

✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 6

Are not inconsistent with each other products? Because my shop is a multi-product complement to some of several suppliers

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can use different apps to import products then use each app to process their orders.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi,

Where can I get answer my qustion on this. As I do not get option to choose (dropshipping) "ship from" ShopMaster in Shopify. Only Oberlo is option. And half of my products are through ShopMaster.......

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Mrtm,

You do not need to choose ShopMaster in the "Ship from".

ShopMaster is different from Oberlo, which doesn't have a location called ShopMaster, but uses the default location set up in your Shopify.

1. You just need to go to Shopify > Settings > Locations to set up your default location. ShopMaster uses this default location.
Defaul location.png

2. Then you can select the default location you've set up in Locations to create your shipping profile in Settings > Shipping and delivery.

3. And please go to ShopMaster > Settings > Manage Stores > Shopify, click the Settings button, make sure it is selected the default location you've set up in the Shopify store.
Select.png

Settings.png

0 Likes