What is the best review app to create testimonials for my Shopify store?

Solved
JessiH
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi guys! I have a mid size store and I want to gain trust for it by adding more testimonials. Right now I'm considering adding more reviews to every page of my site, especially Home page. Does anyone have any ideas how to do this? What is the best application for doing this? Thanks so much for your recommendation!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @JessiH, you can definitely try the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.

You can check out its review feature here: AiTrillion's Review Feature

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JessiH ! 

As you need to insert testimonial section on any pages of your store, we would recommend Ali Reviews as a good choice. In the newest version being released in few weeks, Ali Reviews will provide you with the new Review Widget that brings more styles of review to your store. Especially, you can drag and drop the review section on any pages of your store using this new Review Widget. 

You can check our blog here to explore this feature: How to add a Review box to the Product Page and Homepage? 

And reserve your seat at Ali Reviews' new version released here: The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution 

Hope this could help, don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you need further information.

Cheers, 

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
Tarekb
1 0 0

I can help you if you are interested, contact me so we can start working on your interface in front of the Internet and social media 

Bahotarek@gmail.com 

0 Likes