What is the best third party app for translating store language?

jessienotcheesy
Tourist
6 0 3
I've just started my store in German language. I currently would like to expand my business in Europe as well, so I set up a theme which was accessible for multi-language. However, when I tried to switch the language, there were several spelling errors grammatical errors.
That's why right now I trying to use a third-party app instead but haven't found the most suitable one. Do you know any app that can support switching store language?

Hi @jessienotcheesy 

I guess LangShop app can be a good solution for you.  I mean this app has language and currency switchers that can be customized according to theme design and all translated data can be edited manually if it's needed. Also, the main thing that you have 14 days of free trial with this app. Support team is available 24/7 for you!

0 Likes

Hi @jessienotcheesy 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of the PageFly landing page builder that serves about 80000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide the solution to your question. 

You can use Langify or Weglot apps. They can easily translate and display your store in languages as you want. Weglot Translate detects and translates all your content in any language and provides a unique dashboard to easily edit translations or order professional translations.

With Langify, you will be provided Full SEO support including the translation of Meta Tags and besides this, it supports translating images. 

Especially, PageFly integrates with both of them so you can not only build a beautiful store but also provides translated content to different languages.

Let give it a try. I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like.

Richard - PageFly.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @jessienotcheesy ! 

You can try our app Transcy since you want to expand your business to the Europe market. We're third-party app supporting lingual translation and currency converter.

In particular, we can assist and set up to translate your store into several languages at the same time. Thus, you can detect and translate your store content into the local language of you target market to create better shopping experience. 

Moreover, you can even edit the translated content manually and update translation automatically. 

Especially, Transcy now has FREE pricing plan. Therefore, you can install and set up to translate your store into multiple languages without being charged. 

For more information, you can visit Transcy in Shopify App Store HERE 

And if you need further information, please feel free to contact our team directly via email and live chat here:

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy Team  

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy: A Powerful Translation and Currency Converter
Explore Transcy HERE
0 Likes