What rating testimony app is this?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I found a store with a beautiful testimony section,

can someone point me to what the name of the app is?

image.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 118 304

Hey there, @NikUnity 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

That is a really great question. I did some looking into this and I think I found the app you are looking for. It appears to be Stamped.io Product Reviews UGCBuilt specifically for Shopify retailers of all sizes. With 2,000+ app reviews, Stamped.io is a highly-rated customer marketing platform with all the tools you need to capture and showcase high-impact Customer's contents throughout the customer's buying journey. If you have any app-specific questions you can reach out to the developers at hello@stamped.io.

It is great to see that you are looking for a good review app! Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:

- 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
- 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
- 67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
- As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

All the Best,
Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like