What's a good app to ask for reviews?

ebizguy
Excursionist
42 0 9

What's a good app to offer customers a discount/coupon in exchange for their review of their purchase? I want to encourage customers by giving them an incentive to leave a review of their purchase on my site and I think offering them a coupon code for a future purchase is good.

Jade
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
422 0 92

Hi, There!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I've heard great reviews about the app Product Reviews Addon used in conjunction with the app Product Reviews. I recommend visiting the Shopify App Store and viewing the ratings on the different product review apps that are available. This way you can narrow down your search and see what will work for you. Here is a link to the product review apps that the app store has to offer. 

Best wishes with your store!

0 Likes
Alex_Kazlou
13 0 0

You might also want to check out Feedback Rebates. Unlike discount codes for future purchases, Feedback Rebates are offered Before the sale (just like an "On Sale" sign). These will increase sales as well as get you a review almost every time. You can use our app to set it up: https://apps.shopify.com/feedback-rebates

Best,

Alex

Founder @ Virthium.com
0 Likes
KalysG
Shopify Partner
38 0 8

Hey,

You are welcome to check out SocialShopWave app that includes Reviews app: many many features; affordable pricing and fanatical support. Read what other merchants are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/socialshopwave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease: https://apps.shopify.com/growave

0 Likes
Bogdan_Marin
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

This can be achieved with our application. You can create exit-intent surveys and give them a discount coupon if they fill it.

Founder of Growth-Connections.com
0 Likes
HelpfulCrowd
Excursionist
45 0 5

Hi there!

We'd like to think that our product review and Q&A app, HelpfulCrowd, literally gives all the other existing review apps a run for their money...and features!

Whilst we might be one of the newest review apps on Shopify, we've been round for a quite a while helping other businesses grow and turn more shoppers into customers. 

So what's so different about HelpfulCrowd?

1. We collect reviews differently... resulting in more reviews...you can read here how we do this better than anyone else ;-)

2. You get access to a great set of premium features...as standard...regardless of plan!

Some of the standard features include:

• product photo and video reviews
  • product review groupings
  • ability to customise emails with automatic reminders
  • profanity filter to protect your brand; and
  • a great set of display widgets to show off your best reviews anywhere on your site.

And many more....

Take us for a FREE 30-day test drive and if you need help we'll be right there...or here to help ;-).

Anna | HelpfulCrowd

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
tomzaragoza
Shopify Partner
17 1 5

Hey ebizguy,

I built ReviewNudge which makes it super easy to ask your customers to leave emails, on auto-pilot.

It sends an email out to customers X number of days after order fulfillment or order delivery with a list of links of the products they bought.

You can customize the email that goes out to incentivize customers with a discount/coupon in exchange for them leaving a review of their purchase.

Happy to answer questions if you have any!

Tom

KoreEssentials
1 0 0

We need a simple app that reaches out to customers that purchased and asks them to review the products. It should be one that lets them review in the email. 

We don't need photos, videos or all the other items that are offered.  We need to be able to send out 10,000 requests per month to customers. 

It needs to integrate with Shopify reviews. 

thanks

0 Likes
magecomp
Shopify Partner
48 4 7

Hello @ebizguy 

You should try a new way of asking reviews on customer's WhatsApp Number directly.

https://apps.shopify.com/mage-whatsapp-bot?

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes

You can create exit-intent surveys and give them a discount coupon if they fill it.

0 Likes