Wheelio charged me and i deleted the app in its free trial. Help.

Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 2

Why did the app 'Wheelio' charge me when i don't even have it installed? I deleted the app the day I downloaded it during the free trial. Please can I have some help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
455 28 146

Hi, @ft_x!

Rae here, from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out about this. I'm sorry for the confusion with this charge, and I'd be glad to help point you in the right direction to getting this resolved. 

Since this charge came from Wheelio directly, they would need to approve a refund for this amount on their end first. With this in mind, I recommend reaching out to their team to find out if a refund is possible.

To do this, please follow these steps and navigate to the app's page in our App Store here, Then find the developer's contact information listed under the 'Support' section of this page. Please use these contact details to get in touch with the developers and inquire further about a refund. 

If the developers approve a refund, they will forward your information over to our teams who can look into processing this refund on our end as well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this process and I'll be glad to help further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes