Which App for a group of products

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi

Our company sells individual products and boxes of products. We are looking for an app with witch we can create a box  with the existing individual products and choose the price of this box. Also we want that a client can choose the variant of each product.

For example: a box with a bag of crackers and a bag of nuts. We have 2 choices of flavor for the crackers and 4 choices for the nuts. 

We tested some bundle applications, but each time, we were not able to chose the price of our box. Their system calculates the sum of each product in the box and applies this sum at the box. 

Which application can do that?

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3252 245 558

Hi @turenneelyse,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

I took a look through some of the product bundle apps in the Shopify App Store for you on this and came across a few which might be able to do what you need them to as per your post. 

One that stuck out to me was Bundle Builder by Agile. The main features which made me think it is exactly what you're looking for are that it lets customers choose their own bundles (variants) as well as you creating the price of your own bundle. 

26-28-8fvz6-4kh7o

Another app which I think might work for what you're looking for is Advanced Bundle Products. Advanced Bundle Products allows customers to separately add a chosen bundle product to their cart (variants) as well as specify the number of products which can be added to a custom bundle cart.  

Hopefully one of these two apps can do the functions you need them to. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
36 1 8

I share another possible approach. You can create a product for the box with 2 options (a. Flavour of cracker and b. choice of nuts). You can setup different prices for each of the variants. 

Then you can use our app Connected Inventory, to connect inventory of the box to the individual inventory of crackers and nuts. When a box is sold, we can reduce the inventory of the cracker and nuts accordingly. If you need further assistant, feel free to send us email. 

Find more about apps for your store.
★ Geo IP Redirect Manager: https://apps.shopify.com/geo-ip-redirect-manager
★ Connected Inventory: https://apps.shopify.com/connected-inventory
★ Theme Save: https://apps.shopify.com/theme-save
We're really good at consulting and customization: support@inscoder.com

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, turenneelyse,

My teammate and I just released our new application on the Shopify app store called ZeBundler. Thanks to ZeBundler you can increase your customer's order value with product bundles and regroup in an independent product many other products to satisfy your customers. You can then modify the price as you prefer like any products of your store.

ZeBundler analyzes your monthly orders in real-time to recommend you the right product bundles to increase your customer's orders value.

There is a 14-day free trial! Please check out our video tutorial and our documentation too if you are interested.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes