Which Plan Do I Need?

Hi,

I'm currently subscribed to the $29 plan. To access the ShipStation app and my shipping account rates (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS), do I need to upgrade to the $79 plan?

Thanks!

Jackson Hole Fly Company
4065 S Pub Place
Jackson, WY 83001
0 Likes
S_Chaudhry
2 0 0

This feature is included in the Shopify Advanced and Shopify Plus plans, and can be added to any plan for a monthly fee. For more information, contact Shopify Support.

0 Likes
TungDao
Shopify Partner
243 10 33

Sounds like it.

If you need a full review on every plan that Shopify has to offer, check out this article.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
607 13 59

To access your account rates for UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS, there are 3 options:

• Upgrade your plan to Advanced Shopify Plan
  • Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your current Shopify plan
  • Choose yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
mlong4040
3 0 0

Hi 

so I've change my plan to basic shopify to basic annual. How long does it take to have the option in manage integrations to choose Fedex as my shipping provider?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
607 13 59

Hi @mlong4040,

Since you are paying annually for the Basic Shopify plan, the carrier calculated shipping comes for free, which will help you add the FedEx account and display calculated FedEx rates at checkout. However, this doesn't add up automatically. You have to contact Shopify support, and they will help you enable this in your store.

Also, as you may know, Shopify only helps in displaying FedEx rates at checkout and not the complete FedEx shipping process. For that, you will have to use a shipping app like our FedEx Rates, Labels, and Tracking app.

Hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes