Which app enables this feature (see screenshot)

Solved
Highlighted

Hello Shopify community, 

I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask but I would like to know which app(s) enable this feature where we can navigate different info straight from the product description instead going to separate pages for different info such as shipping, returns, etc. (refer to screenshot)  I would prefer a free app (if exist) that does this job. Thank you! 

WilsonTeh_0-1605619660615.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @WilsonTeh!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. I hope you're doing well!

I understand that you'd like an app that gives you the ability to have tabs in the product description section of your product page.

Great news- there are indeed a few third-party apps that offer this capability in our App Store.

I've put together a few apps that have a free plan that may interest you. If you need more than what the free plan offers, you can upgrade to a paid plan, which ranges from $3-$5 per month, depending on the app.

1) Tabs by Station: The free plan includes one shared tab, described as a tab that you can add to multiple collections and products to save time. The app offers unlimited product-specific tabs.

2) Smart Tabs: This app also offers one shared tab and unlimited single product-specific tabs on their free plan. You'll want to upgrade to a higher plan if you'd like the app company's branding removed.

3) Product Tabs: The free plan offers three tabs and custom HTML

If you need a hand with a particular app, you can find the contact details for the app's support team on the right-hand side of the app listing under the Support section like so:

20-11-ge5bj-o46xu.

While you're adding in those tabs, you may like to have a look at our article on Writing Product Descriptions That Sell.

One of the points in the article is to focus on your ideal buyer when you write your product descriptions. What kind of person are they, and what language can you use to ensure they feel like you're talking to them directly?

Increasing the font size for readability and using easy to scan bullet points is also a good point.

I do hope this helps! Let me know how that goes for you, and feel free to let me know if I can clarify anything further.

All the best,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Finley, thank you very much for your recommended apps. They are exactly what I wanted.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Wonderful, thanks for letting me know! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes