Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi !

I'm starting an online plant store and have two types of products:

1. Plants

2. Planters, Vases, etc

On each product page for the plants I would like the option of choosing a planter to come with it. Ie. Have two distinct products that are bundled together (each individual price is added up). Ideally as a variant of the plant product. The goal is that inventory for each product will be maintained, as multiple plants can be matched with multiple planters.

Is this possible ?

thanks

Sammy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Sammy_B 

There are a couple of bundling apps that I think are worth checking out:

1. Selly - Selly has many flexible options so you can create bundles for as many products or variants as you want. Feel free to check out their app demo, here 

2. Bundable - Allows your customers to create easy-to-shop bundles and kits with price incentives. It's quite a robust bundle app. Their app demo can be found here 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 0 23

@Sammy_B @Dirk Another alternative is Trunk @ http://apps.shopify.com/trunk and it will help maintain your stock levels across your bundles, as long as each bundle is a unique SKU. That you means you would have to create a bundle for each combination.

⚡Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square stores with Trunk
0 Likes