Which app to use for product booker

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi i need help from u guys,lets say that i sell cakes.which app should i use that will make the customer book on the day he wants the cake to be delivered?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 162

Hey, @Adirk!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

The most popular app I always find for this 'Store Pickup & Delivery', with this app you can schedule in-store pickups, deliveries and date-based shipping orders in-store or from the Shopify POS. You can control each store's opening times and availability and you have a date and time picker which gives your customers the convenience to choose when suits them.  You can also set conditions for pickup, delivery or shipping based on order total or weight. This app also has a 14-day free trial so you can try it out and make sure it suits what you are looking for.

There are also some more booking apps here that you can check out to see which one suits your business needs the best. For any specific questions regarding the apps, you can contact the app developer directly and they will be able to help you out further if you need customisations or anything in particular. There are always contact details to the right of the app on the App Store, or if you have the app downloaded to your store you can click 'Apps' on the left-hand sidebar and click "get support" beside the app. 

2019-09-titbq-ylchs2019-09-noyw4-3p03p

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions at all, I am always happy to help!

Kind regards, 

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes