Which is the best Shopify app for subscription based billing and free shipping to certain areas

Billy1
2 0 0

Hi guys,

We are wondering if anyone could help us out. 

We are looking for an app that we can integrate into our website which will allow subscription based billing. Basically, we are an organic fruit and vegetable provider and we offer weekly deliveries of boxes full of organic produce. We want our customers to subscribe so that each week the cost of the box will be debited from their nominated account. We also want to give our customers the ability to skip any week, so that for that particular week they will not be billed if they do not wish to receive the box. What is the best app for this purpose?

In addition, we are looking for an app which will allow us to offer free shipping to selected delivery areas only. So for customers who live in the particular suburbs that we set as 'free shipping' the system automatically should indicate to them that shipping is zero. Otherwise, all other customers will be charged a flat fee of $10 for shipping. What is the best app for this purpose?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Biljana & Jenny

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 121

Hello Biljana & Jenny! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I would recommend using an app like ReCharge or Recurring Orders - both would allow you to create a subscription based membership for your customers! For shipping, you can check out the apps Parcelify and Postcode Shipping Extension which would allow you to create shipping rates based on product, address, or zipcode.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to reach out to Shopify support!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Hemal
Shopify Expert
4 0 0

Hi Biljana & Jenny,

I am suggesting the same ReCharge or Recurring Orders apps as both really good for recurring business in Shopify. Also i have found PayWhirl new app that offers free plan as well but i haven't tested this :)

Simply Programmer
0 Likes
Samic
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Biljana & Jenny,

Did you figure out a solution with Shopify for your business? 

I am an app developer and thinking about building a Shopify app specifically for your use case. Just trying to validate that there is a need for this app before spending the time to build it.

Thanks, Sam :)

0 Likes