Which shipping app would you recommend?

Elizabeth_Holl1
Tourist
70 0 3
My website at www.myweddingdecor.com.au has products from suppliers in Australia (where I'm based), USA, UK and Europe. The products are sent by a variety of shippers and take different times to arrive. What shipping app can I use that covers products being sent by Australia Post Express Post, Royal Mail, USPS, Fedex and so on? I would like customers to be able to choose at least 2 or 3 shipping methods, including free online ordering with in-store pickup at my office if they're based in Melbourne, Australia. I'd love your recommendations on what app can do all this.
0 Likes
Hugh_Luong
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
282 0 56

Hi Elizabeth!

There are a few apps offered to the Shopify platform that handle multi-warehouse structures. Here is a list of recommeded apps you should check out:

I was not able to find a specific app handling all of the areas you mentioned, so I would suggest contacting the developers about their capabilities! You will find their contact info on the right hand side of the pages linked :)

Cheers

Happy selling! :)
0 Likes
Elizabeth_Holl1
Tourist
70 0 3

Thanks Hugh, I think Bespoke will be perfect!

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
606 13 59

Hello @Elizabeth_Holl1,

I guess you would have found a solution to this by now. So. answering for the benefit of others looking for a similar solution. 

You can check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you handle the shipping with multiple carriers that you have mentioned like Australia Post, FedEx, USPS, etc. 

You would be able to print labels in bulk, schedule pickup for your orders and also handle tracking.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Anindo
Shopify Partner
553 1 19

An app that would :

- Allow suppliers to use their shipper addresses from Australia, USA, UK, Europe, etc.

- support Australia Post, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail

- allow to show 2-3 shipping method including pickup facility

All of this can be achieved by using the Multi Carrier Shipping label app. This app can easily manage 100s of suppliers. Each supplier can set up his own shipper address and the products can be shipped without any problem.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes