White Christmas app - configurable music

Shopify Partner
136 1 9

Hello,

we have recently launched the beta of our White Christmas App that you can try for free at https://apps.shopify.com/white-christmas

Some of our beta users would like to be able to enable or disable background music (Silent Night played in a music box).

What do you think? Should we add this option to the application?

Kind regards,
   Code Black Belt

White Christmas for Shopify

0 Likes
2 0 0

I think adding the option to turn the music off/on would be a great feature. i was surprised that there was no option for this already. I love the snow and decor though :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! We run a wedding business and although the music is fun it's not something we want. I love the app but have disabled until I can turn off the music!!! Please fix this asap :)

0 Likes
2 0 0

The app is no longer working for me...I can see the option to remove the music but nothing is showing even when i select Effects ON

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
136 1 9

Hello,

thanks to all for your nice comments.

Wayne, we are doing some tests regarding the enable/disable music feature, so the service might be interrupted for some minutes. It should good OK again now.

Kind regards,
   Code Black Belt

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
136 1 9

Hello,

thanks to everyone for trying our App and for giving us valuable feedback.

We finally added the option to enable and disable the background music.

If you have the App installed, you can enable or disable the music from the App preferences page (clicking on 'Apps' inside your store's Admin, then click on our App banner).

Kind Regards,
  Code Black Belt

0 Likes
1 0 0

awesome, your application is awesome

0 Likes