Wholesale app vs Protected pages

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi everyone,

I'm just tapping into wholesale part of the business and I wanted to ask users a bit, what is the best solution for you people. Password protected pages (what apps do you use) or wholesale apps (again, which ones do you use)?

What's the smoothest option for you guys, to start with, without too much hassle? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

There are so many possible answers to this. I personally for the ease of it always recommend the Wholesale channel within shopify since it's usually free depending on what plan you have and comes standard with easy features to make this work for your business. However, it doesn't always work for everyone. I'd be happy to talk more about this with you and find a solution that works for you and your needs. Feel free to reach out directly!

Contact me for service
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you so much for the quick reply, I'll work out a bit through pros and cons and keep in mind the possibility of contacting you, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sounds good!

If you don’t mind me asking, what type of business is it that you want to set up wholesale channel sales through?
Contact me for service
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I sell accessories/ jewelry, few are repeatable collections and then there are also one of a kind pieces that I would upload only for wholesale customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3

wholesale gorilla, i was one of their first users, and with the exception of a few minor things, it simply does the trick.

0 Likes