Will I pay 100's of dollars on Google ads?

Kwilborn1k
5 0 0

Is it worth it having Google ads?

Ive been on the app for 8 hours already with no new traffic to my shopify store. 

Are posting on forums a way to gain? I've been an Ebay seller before and I always got traffic/sells after posting on a forum.

Do I sound desperate?

Check me out @ Glamourous Botique – BizGlitz (myshopify.com)

0 Likes

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. There are 1000's of e-commerce stores online. If your are competing with this already established shop only on the basis of seo or social media posts maybe you are not going to get some real results.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try prospecting campaigns on fb and keep your targeting real good. Surely, you will get some good results. What approach we follow for our clients is start with some basic prospecting campaigns and once the store has built some good audience data start re-tartgeting and lookalike campaigns.

You must also try this app Addyz. It will help you create branded catalogues and full funnel campaign strategies to increase your conversions and roas.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
Kwilborn1k
5 0 0

Oh yes, this is true and lately I've read a lot of Community Discussion on Facebook as possible solutions......I guess what I'm trying to say is everyone wants to turn their side hustle into a thriving business. And I can say so much is true.  Best of luck to the best of us!!

0 Likes