Will Trustpilot improve the converstion rate

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 3

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Trustpilot or other review and shop rating apps? Specifically I wonder if it is worthwile to upgrade to the paid version. According to Trustpilot, the conversion rate would increase by x % because of the use of review carousels on the homepage and widgets on the check out page and other critical pages.

Thanks, Winfried

www.blanda-beauty.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
73 7 13

Hey there, @jknaturkosmetik!

That's a great question! Having product reviews is going to help accomplish two things: perceived product quality, and brand trust. There have been case studies that suggest having user reviews about your business/products will boost conversions ~4% and consumers trust a company more if they have reviews. This article goes into these studies in greater detail. 

With that said, these numbers are going to vary between business to business. Even more, choosing a product review app should come down to your personal preferences in how you want your reviews to display and also your budget. My best advice would be to try out some of the different apps that we offer here in our app store. 

From there, you can pay attention to your store's conversion rate after installing and getting reviews on all your products. Our Analytics Guide is very handy if you aren't familiar with how the Analytics feature works in Shopify.

Let me know if this helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 0 3
Hello Dirk, thanks for this. A 4% increase in conversion is not bad.
Even though I would have thought the impact would be a little higher. I
have to figure out if it is worthwhile to pay monthly for e.g.
Trustpilot or go with Google Reviews which are free (I think). Thanks.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey @jknaturkosmetik 

You can install Aitrillion.com. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes