Will my products be deleted

Solved
Tourist
5 0 3
Hello,
I am going to be changing suppliers for my store soon, from Custom Cat to a local business, and I was wondering if there is a way to keep the product pages and remove the Custom Cat app and from then on I keep track of order fulfillment myself? I’m hoping that custom cat will not delete the products with it once I delete the app from my store.

Thanks,
David.
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1599 66 184

Hi @black_boots,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question!

Did you create and add the products to your store separate and independent to the CustomCat app? The reason I ask is if you created the products first, I would tend to lean towards the products would remain in your store if you remove the app. I am however not entirely sure how things would work out if you connect the products to the app afterward. To be 100% sure, it might be worth reaching out to the app developers directly about this. You can do this via email at contact@customcat.com or by phone at 844-874-8623. You can also see this contact information from the CustomCat website here

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3
Thank you for answering! I’ll be sure to contact custom cat to get the confirmation.
1 Like