Will my products be deleted

Solved
Tourist
5 0 3
Hello,
I am going to be changing suppliers for my store soon, from Custom Cat to a local business, and I was wondering if there is a way to keep the product pages and remove the Custom Cat app and from then on I keep track of order fulfillment myself? I’m hoping that custom cat will not delete the products with it once I delete the app from my store.

Thanks,
David.
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1317 31 131

Hi @black_boots,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question!

Did you create and add the products to your store separate and independent to the CustomCat app? The reason I ask is if you created the products first, I would tend to lean towards the products would remain in your store if you remove the app. I am however not entirely sure how things would work out if you connect the products to the app afterward. To be 100% sure, it might be worth reaching out to the app developers directly about this. You can do this via email at contact@customcat.com or by phone at 844-874-8623. You can also see this contact information from the CustomCat website here

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Let me know if you've found this helpful and by hitting solved.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3
Thank you for answering! I’ll be sure to contact custom cat to get the confirmation.
1 Like