You need to grant Shopify permissions to the following accounts to use the new Facebook channel

Highlighted
2 0 2

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 13.35.26.png

I keep getting this error when connecting my store to facebook pixel, has anyone had this problem before?

2 0 1

Ugh I'm getting hit with the same error and can't figure it out.

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 12.57.25 PM.png

Highlighted
2 0 2

its really frustrating because it should work

Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem and error.

"You need to grant Shopify permissions to the following accounts to use the new Facebook channel"

Someone suggest a solution plz

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 3

+1 ... I have the same issue 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm experiencing the same issue and can't seem to find how to fix it! Have logged a support request with Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 3

I found a solution that worked for me. It was suggested to me to delete all browsing history and cookies and then go through the setup again. Since chrome syncs all browsing history and cookies it gets a bit tricky and I don't like to lose my cookies (call me a stickler).

So I used MS edge (which I don't use for anything Shopify or facebook related). Since edge is a clean slate for me I had no issues during the setup. It went right through without a hitch.

Either clear your browsing history including deleting all cookies or use a "blank" browser (Maybe incognito mode works). 

Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you!! Using a new browser totally solved it for me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all I'm having this same problem, tried a different browser, cleared history, still getting this same message.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes