Your Experience with Shopify & Shopify Apps

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello all!

My team is building an app that helps drive conversion to purchase while providing shoppers with an engaging shopping experience, ultimately easing the process of finding the right products for them.

Right now, we are hoping to chat with a few merchants for 30 minutes to understand their needs & experience with the platform. In exchange for your time, we're offering a first look at the prototype when it's complete (for you to play around with & offer feedback), in addition to prompt notification as soon as the app is published in the app store.

If you're interested, please take this quick survey to make sure you fit our target customer since we are building for a specific industry. Thanks and looking forward to hopefully chatting with some of you!

Best,

Nannearl Brown

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm a developer as well, so obviously not gonna be able to help with your main question.

But just a note: Your survey link just says "Resource unavailable" when I try it :)

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you! :) Missed something in the settings.

PSA: It should be accessible to all now! 

0 Likes